Tuesday, September 25, 2007

फॉर अल ऑफ़ यू व्हो स्पाक हिंदी आउट तेरे...

हेल्लो! If you can read Hindi, that title is for you. Enjoy!

Hey there again! I hope everyone's weekend was grand (I know we've almost hit the hump day, and another weekend is quickly approaching, but stick with me), I know mine was. A fair amount of work, but enough play to make up for it. My weeks are starting to have a common theme, which is- "If I can live through Wednesday, I know I'll make it. Just live until 4 on Wednesday."

This week is no different. Well it's a little different because, and I'm warning you that some of you may think less of me for this, new TV starts this week. And I am TV junkie. Now, don't get me wrong, I know that TV can be the devil... but I just cannot live through my week without the Office. I've recently decided that every other show could cease to exist, but so long as the Office is on, I am one happy, ecstatic camper. I know my love for the Office can be overwehlming, but it starts in two days so I'm a little preoccupied at the moment.

Ok, all. I'm excited for my post tomorrow!
Until then, stay dry (it's raining here a bit),
Emily

No comments: