Monday, March 17, 2008

I stand on the precipice

This weekend was very healing and beautiful! I finally feel like I can breath a bit, which is exciting! Don't get me wrong, I'm still pretty busy, but there's a little less pressure. This weekend was full of Kappa Delta things: traditions night, initiation, elections, and mucho bonding time. Love you, ladies! Also, there was a Voodoo Barbie performance that was extremely high energy and overall went well. Here's the gang with a cookie cake that Liz's mom brought for us, with the words "Voodoo Barbie is sick" frosted onto it. Thanks, mama Ziner!



Then on Sunday a Theater for Social Action meeting that proved to me just how little time there is before our performance- eesh! The rest of the year's going to be an exciting adventure, and I'm excited for all that's to come. Woohoo!

No comments: